Five reasons why you should hire a wedding planner!
When it comes to planning your big day, we understand how important it is to get it right. After all, it’s the start of a new chapter for you and your partner!
There is a lot to tackle when planning a wedding, from selecting the ideal date to finding the perfect location and whether to go for a two or three tier cake… The list is literally endless! It can clearly get overwhelming for a couple when given the task of putting on one of the most memorable days of their life! So, if you’re getting hitched or you’ve already started preparations, a wedding planner is the perfect choice as a pair of helping hands. They’re able to take the stress away and help you deliver your vision in an efficient and coordinated way.
So, just to show you how beneficial a wedding planner is, we’ve put together our top five reasons why you should hire one:
- Wedding planners can help with literally everything. From venue theming, small details to the overall event and coordination, they offer an attentive and versatile service to make sure everything is covered.
- Let them take the stress away – whether it’s overseeing the various wedding suppliers to ensure your wedding is delivered to budget, they’re able to offer invaluable advice and provide the best options, saving you time and effort.
- They listen to you and your ideas and make them a reality. Whilst you will still have your day-to-day duties, they make it their priority to deliver promises and get things done. Honestly, that’s our job and we love it! We will listen to your requirements and we’ll make sure it’s executed for you.
- A wedding planner has all the experience and knowledge to advise you. They’re passionate about all things wedding related so that means you’re definitely in safe hands as they’ll be able to guide you. This way they can make sure you’ve covered everything!
- It’s good to have an impartial view! Many venues offer event planners who manage the day-to-day running of the location you have chosen. An independent wedding or event planner is able to offer a fresh approach to finding solutions for services and suppliers, without a biased approach.
We provide consultation to finding the right suppliers and coordinating your event on the day to make sure everything happens when it’s meant to happen. So, if you’ve recently got engaged, started planning your day and you’ve come to a standstill or you just need to need a helping hand, we are here!
Drop us a line at [email protected] o find out how we can plan your big day!
Owner & Wedding Planner