10 reasons why you need an Asian wedding coordinator
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and so of course you want it to run smoothly. There are so many things to think about and the last thing you want to stress about is the day running smoothly.
So many of our Asian and fusion couples are now opting for wedding day coordination and management services and a lot of our couples book this service with us. What is wedding day coordination and management I hear you say? Let us break it down for you…
An Asian wedding day coordinator is an individual (or team) who you will handover to 4-8 weeks prior to your wedding day. They will be the key contact for all your suppliers and coordinate with them prior to your wedding as well as oversee your wedding day and coordinate your suppliers on the day. – Radhika, Owner & Wedding Planner
So that you can see the importance of a wedding coordinator, here are our top 10 reasons why they should be booked:
- It allows you as a couple to be fully involved in the whole wedding planning process and then closer to the wedding you get to handover to your wedding coordinator. You get to then enjoy the run up to the wedding and not stress about speaking to your 20 plus suppliers about those final details as your coordinator will do that all for you.
- By having an Asian wedding coordinator overseeing our big day it helps to ensure the day runs as smoothly as possible and to see through all your hard efforts of planning.
- Typically, couples would hand over key duties to their families but as we all know it can then get quite stressful for loved ones having to run around and deal with any issues that may arise. With having the benefit of handing over to one person (your coordinator) your family to actually enjoy the day without having to worry about what they need to do next.
- Issues can arise and a wedding coordinator will work with your suppliers to resolve the issue on the day without you finding out and worrying.
- We work behind the scenes making sure all elements are running smoothly.
- As coordinators we are the first people to arrive on the day so we will be there to ensure suppliers are set up as per agreed with the couple’s specifications ready for the ceremony to start.
- We set up items that you need to handover to us as well as any other specific aspects you would like us to assist with such as ceremony leaflets, welcome tables, favours etc.
- We will work with you and your suppliers prior to your wedding to create a detailed time plan of your big day and brief all suppliers.
- This leads nicely onto point 9! On the wedding day itself, your wedding coordinator will be the main point of contact for your suppliers. This means your family and besties don’t need to have the worry of answering supplier queries.
- Hiring a wedding coordinator means that they are fully dedicated to your wedding and will focus on all aspects for you as they are booked by you to help deliver your requirements. Everything that they do will be for your best interest. Often suppliers will say they provide this service, but their key focus of course will be firstly on the delivery their core offering and then ‘coordinating’ your suppliers.
Our team has planned and coordinated many weddings and in particular Asian and fusion weddings. Being Asian ourselves we understand the ceremonies very well and the various customs involved, as well as the logistics involved in the weddings. Why not find out more by getting in touch and having a chat with Radhika and the team?